Rental HVAC Branch Associate
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN74: SC NEW YORK CITY 33-75 55th St, Woodside, NY, 11377 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security.
Spot Coolers a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carrier rents and sells commercial portable air-conditioning and heating solutions nationwide helping customers stay up and running.
Spot Coolers has an opening for a Rental HVAC Branch Associate in our Denver office. As a Branch Associate you will complete sales deliveries/pickups/customer service calls per the Branch Procedure book to build Spot Coolers reputation as the best company in the business. This role also serves as a first responder for all customer servicing activities – deliveries, pick-ups, equipment swaps, etc.
About this role
This position is for a Rental HVAC Branch Associate who is under moderate supervision. This role is responsible for troubleshooting technical problems and issues, determining technical solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommending actions to customers.
- Extensive Driving to multiple customer sites daily.
- Job site deliveries, pick-ups and equipment installation of new/rental portable A/C and Heating equipment.
- Works under moderate supervision to provide product and technical support.
- Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommends solutions to customers.
- Ensure the fleet and required accessories are cleaned, maintained, organized and ready to rent.
- Maintains the warehouse and trucks for optimal efficiency.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork – order write-ups, rental/sales agreements per policy.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Other qualifications you may have that would be beneficial in this role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Pay Range:$48,500 - $85,250 Annually
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice