Rental HVAC Branch AssociateBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30101020 City San Leandro State California Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAC52: SC SAN FRANCISCO 600 McCormick St Unit B, San Leandro, CA, 94577 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
Spot Coolers a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carrier rents and sells commercial portable air-conditioning and heating solutions nationwide helping customers stay up and running.
Spot Coolers has an opening for a Rental HVAC Branch Associate in our 600 McCormick St Unit B, San Leandro, CA, 94577 USA office location.
About this role:
As a Rental HVAC Branch Associate, you will complete sales deliveries/pickups/customer service calls to build Spot Coolers' reputation as the best company in the business. This role also serves as a first responder for all customer servicing activities – deliveries, pick-ups, equipment swaps, etc.
• Works under minimal supervision to provide product and technical support.
• Responds to complex customer inquiries and resolves technical problems related to installation, modification, upgrade, maintenance and repair of the company products or equipment purchased.
• Leads lower level staff in delivering technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
• Reviews and updates technical documentation to improve the level of on-site maintenance and timely processing of product fault.
• Assists with planning, prioritizing, and managing technical service activities to ensure resources are used effectively and customer service agreements are fulfilled.
- 1+ years of Customer service
- HS Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Associate degree
- Basic Mechanical knowledge
Carrier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome differences and celebrate new ideas. We encourage different perceptions, preferences and thoughts because we believe diversity makes us stronger.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant’s Privacy Notice
Covid-19 vaccines will be required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees.
Pay Range:$57,500 - $80,500 Annually
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employee, except as prohibited by law. Candidates residing in or for positions located in any of the following jurisdictions are not subject to this requirement: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kansas, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
If you have questions about applicability of this requirement to you, please contact Global People Services at: +1-833-819-1257