Associate Director Strategic Marketing
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Carrier Global Corporation, a global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we've led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are seeking a strong and seasoned marketing professional who will help manage key aspects of the corporate marketing function. They must be able to excel across the marketing spectrum from detailed tactical activities to strategic projects and activities. This Individual contributor reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing, WHQ, will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally across Carrier’s portfolio of businesses and work with marketing leaders around the globe.
About the role
The Associate Director, of Strategic Marketing, will play a key role in analyzing Carrier’s brand perception and position and communicating Carrier’s corporate brand position and message externally through creating corporate reports (Annual Report, ESG Report). By leading brand research projects and reporting results to executives, this role will inform improvement opportunities for building brand equity. Additionally, this role will drive corporate branding initiatives including applying branding strategy and guidelines.
You will provide guidance to global marketing employees about Carrier marketing standard work and guidelines and drive campaign best practices. S/he will be responsible for strategic projects targeted at new marketing approaches, branding and positioning strategies, and opportunities across and among businesses.
- Define brand perception and position metrics to track changes over time
- Scope and execute corporate brand research annually
- Leverage research findings to drive improved messaging in corporate publications
- Manage the creation of corporate reports (Annual Report, ESG Report) through collaboration with business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Manage internal executive stakeholder expectations to achieve functional approvals
- Drive the creation of corporate brand equity by reinforcing brand positioning
- Own and deliver integrated marketing campaigns using appropriate elements of the marketing mix to support sales and marketing objectives
- Develop campaigns with effective messaging and imagery working with creative teams and agencies
- Guide functional program managers on effective and impactful marketing mix
- Work with business marketing managers and other marketing communications managers to ensure integration with regional and related global marketing plans and campaigns
- Manage brand standards and advise on branding for 75+ brands
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for functional partners
- Review marketing materials including sell sheets, signage, tradeshow material, digital materials
- Regularly review competitor’s marketing approaches and market trends
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 + years of experience in marketing / sales-related roles
- 4 + years of experience with marketing strategy and go-to-market strategies
- 2 + years of experience with strategic branding and positioning
- 2 + years of experience in managing agencies, external vendors, and partners.
- MBA preferred
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic matrixed structure
- Expert proficiency O365 suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and SharePoint
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with MarTech technologies such as CRM software, content management platforms, and email marketing software
- Proven experience working with executive customers/stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of various marketing disciplines such as product launches, advertising, positioning, promotions, marketing communications, and marketing programs (direct mail, web, trade shows & events).
- Experience in a Fortune 500 company with a global footprint, manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience in directing graphic design, collateral development, vendor management, copywriting, and multimedia.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a collaborative product/program definition process based on a thorough understanding of customer requirements, competitive offerings, potential partners, company strategy, emerging technology, and marketing trends worldwide.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice