Rentals HVAC Branch AssociateBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30106376 City Morrisville State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN07: CCS-Raleigh, NC 200 Perimeter Park Drive, Morrisville, NC, 27560 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
About this role
Spot Coolers a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carrier rents and sells commercial portable air-conditioning and heating solutions nationwide helping customers stay up and running.
Spot Coolers has an opening for a Rental HVAC Branch Associate in our Raleigh Branch in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you will complete sales deliveries/pickups/customer service calls to build Spot Coolers reputation as the best company in the business. This role also serves as a first responder for all customer servicing activities – deliveries, pick-ups, equipment swaps, etc.
- Works under moderate supervision to provide product and technical support.
- Responds to moderately complex customer inquiries and resolves technical problems related to installation, modification, upgrade, maintenance and repair of the company products or equipment purchased.
- Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to customers, customer service representatives, sales representatives or field staff for coordinated product solution.
- Complete all required paperwork – order write-ups, customer setups, etc., per Policy.
- Rotate on-call schedule working overtime on nights/weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have valid driver’s license
Other qualifications you may have that would be beneficial in this role include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees, except as prohibited by law. Candidates residing in or for positions located in any of the following jurisdictions are not subject to this requirement: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kansas, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
If you have questions about applicability of this requirement to you, please contact Global People Services at: +1-833-819-1257