Rentals Branch AssociateBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30069757 City Moorestown State New Jersey Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN73: SC PHILADELPHIA 1247 N. Church St, #9, Moorestown, NJ, 08057 USA
Rentals Branch Associate - Morristown
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems, leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
Spot Coolers, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carrier, rents and sells commercial portable air-conditioning and heating solutions nationwide, helping customers stay up and running.
Spot Coolers has an opening for a Branch Associate at its Morristown, NJ location servicing the Philadelphia market. You will complete sales deliveries/pickups/customer service calls per the Branch Procedure book to build Spot Cooler's reputation as the best company in the business. This role also serves as a first responder for all customer servicing activities – deliveries, pickups, equipment swaps, etc.
- Complete preseason enduring standards
- Ensure that fleet & required accessories are cleaned, maintained, organized ready to rent.
- Complete scheduled delivery/pickup/customer service
- Help Branch Manager to ensure timely stock receipts, direct sale shipments, and branch transfers.
- Remain in contact at all times
- Complete all required paperwork – order write-ups, customer setups, etc., per Policy.
- Submit required paperwork per Policy
- Work continuously to improve Spot Cooler's image through appearance, dress, and actions.
Typical Educational Requirements:
- AA/AS degree w/1–3+ years experience preferred
- HS Diploma preferred
All Employees Shall:
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards.
- Attend a scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization's efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans.
- Recommend improved EH&S practices
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice