Senior Manager - Digital Internal AuditBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30059732 City Hyderabad State Telangana Country India
Location:Building No: 12C, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12B -Stilt floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
Carrier is a world leader in HVAC, Refrigeration, and Fire & Security solutions. For over a century, we have been developing innovative products and services that have changed the way people live and work. That drive for innovation continues today with a renewed focus on creating solutions that will change the world for the better. At Carrier, we see possibilities in everything.
The Internal Audit position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit team member who seeks to build on their expertise in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This role will be integral in the successful execution of information technology audits and project initiatives in support of the Carrier Business Controls environment.
• Perform information systems audit work including
o Scoping of audits and development of audit programs for complex systems and processes
o Audit fieldwork execution including overall project management and leading audit team members through completion of assigned work
o Reviewing workpapers, providing guidance, and assisting team members in successful completion of audit work
o Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff
• Provide thought leadership on business and DT risk and controls guidance to enhance the Digital Internal Audit function and/or overall DT control environment
• Coordinate DT SOX testing with management and PwC
• Other internal audit projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, finance, accounting, or related field required
• MBA preferred
• CIA, CISA, ITIL, CEH, CISSP or other IT certification preferred
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 10 years professional experience in information technology, IT audit, or IT internal controls
• Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills
• Team building track record
• Planning, organizing, leading, and monitoring skills
• Strategic thinker that enjoys situations with ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls against business risk
• Hands on experience with major ERPs, audit/controls software, and Office 365
• Quick audit technology adopter / lifetime learner
• Experience with IT control frameworks (NIST 800-53/sp 800-171, COBIT, SOX, ITIL)
- Direct the risk assessment process and maintain risk assessment scores for all business entities assigned.
- Works with business unit controllers at multiple levels of the organization to develop and maintain a robust understanding of their businesses.
- Implements rolling audit plan based on risks identified.
- Provides guidance to audit teams during audit scoping and workprogram planning.
- Liaises between IAD and business unit leaders during significant or complex audits and during difficult conversations.
- Presents summary results and findings to senior management on a regular basis.
- Participates in staff training events.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice