Master Data Management AnalystBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30137828 City Hyderabad State Telangana Country India
Location:Building No 12D, Floor 5, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
Role: Master Data Management Analyst
Full/ Part-time: Full-time
Build a career with confidence
Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we've led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
About the role
Established Accounts Payable professional. Processes invoices and disbursements, compiles and maintains Accounts Payable reports and entries, compares budget and actual costs and prepares financial reporting.
- Processes, analyzes and maintains accurate Accounts Payable entries and control activities.
- Executes invoice processing and disbursements accurately in adherence to Accounts Payable policies, procedures, and control processes.
- Compiles and maintains Accounts Payable reports and presentations to assist in problem identification and resolution.
- Assists with projects to ensure timely completion.
- Compares budgets to actual costs, identifies deviation, and escalates to related stakeholders for further action.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting statements
Requires theoretical to advanced knowledge obtained through a University degree, combined with experience
Practical knowledge of Carrier organization, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work
University Degree or equivalent
A minimum of 3 years prior relevant experience
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice