DT Shared Services Leader (DHI)Business Unit Carrier Job ID 30090838 City Hyderabad State Telangana Country India
Location:Building No: 12D, Floor 5, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and analyze improvements to the business – opportunities for improving the customer experience and driving operating efficiency to support the strategic and operational goals.
- Leverage Digital Hub India - PEM (Partner Ecosystem Management) function and industry practices/connect to extract value-added delivery from partners providing services to Carrier.
- Plan and implement resiliency in people, process, and technology across Shared services capabilities. Drive BCP and DR across the capabilities in scope.
- Bring Thought leadership in solving business problems and apply an intrapreneurial mindset to scale the capabilities.
- Automate the processes across functions with a clear objective to reduce manpower, and amplify the experience, security, and process drag on the ecosystem.
- Drive Forecasting for capability, budgets, and resources in DHI.
- Implement Agile methodology in ways of working and deploy future of work.
- Implement a hybrid ecosystem of partner and full-time staff aligned with the needs of the business. Execute Insourcing aligned with organization goals.
- Implement next-gen Quality assurance capabilities to enhance production readiness of IT changes.
- Engage the Product and Technology functions across DT to quantify Operational impacts in design. Prepare and plan the Shared Services Operations.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration by valuing others’ perspectives. Gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
- Focus on expanding the technology-centric skill pool and strengthening the talent pool baselining the Diversity and Inclusion goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have 15+ years overall IT experience, with 5+ years in key leadership roles.
- Experience with leading and managing large teams in a shared services set-up, working knowledge of Digital Technology workstreams, and driving Service Excellence.
- A broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- Proven ability to build and manage large, high-performing global teams, setting a vision and strategy to drive the teams forward and keeping them focused on delivering results critical to business success.
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation, and problem-solving skills with good Consulting experience. Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization. Drive decisions through metrics and data.
- Set up large partner teams for 100+ staff from scratch with Insourcing and co-sourcing experience.
- Strong situational awareness, decision-making abilities, and financial acumen.
- Relationship-oriented, enjoy working with both people + technology and be a self-motivated learner.
- Ability to negotiate with peers and senior leaders to come to agree upon productive solutions to business problems.
- Proven ability to drive operational rigor within the org, while developing strong relationships with business, shared services, DT, and Engineering leadership
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth, and results-orientated environment that demands excellence.
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Has global experience working in a diverse set of industries and organizations with exposure to Organization Change management.
- IT/Tech Startup exposure is a plus.
- Superior judgment, problem resolution, team building, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to successfully navigate between tactical and strategic objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree/MBA is a plus
Job Title: DT Shared Services Leader – DHI
Job Level: Director (M6)
Location: India (Bangalore/Hyderabad)
Position: Full Time/Direct
Travel: 10%-15% based on business requirements/approvals
Carrier is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Carrier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice