Sales Consultant - SMEBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30050408 City United Kingdom Country United Kingdom
Location:UK Home Based, Home Based, United Kingdom
Chubb now has an opportunity for a Sales Consultant- SME to cover a geographical territory spanning Cambridge, Peterborough & Thetford The main goal of this role is to sell Fire and Security Services including Chubb Fire & Security’s competitive maintenance packages to both existing and new customers.
This is a key position focused on growing the Chubb Fire and Security recurring revenue services, selling Fire Detection and Alarm System Maintenance & Monitoring, Security Systems Maintenance & Monitoring, Extinguisher Maintenance, Fire Risk Assessments and Warden Training within a defined geographical sales area thereby creating long term sustainable growth.
What will I be doing as a Sales Consultant- SME?
- You will generate recurring revenue from new and existing customers by selling a compelling proposition to switch customers from their current Security/Fire services supplier to Chubb.
- Achieve monthly sales quotas for both fire and security targets and maintain weekly KPIs.
- Target third party service takeovers i.e. new or existing customers who do not have the full suite of the Chubb Fire & Security Services, providing regulatory advice and solutions for customers Fire Safety and Security requirements.
- Regularly network with local engineers on prospect opportunities and target to get a minimum of 1 order per week from the engineer lead scheme
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Evidence of successful sales experience from within a target driven environment. ESSENTIAL
- As a service-based seller, a consultative sales approach is required and therefore a knowledge or understanding of service contracts would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to create a value proposition based on customer requirements
- Experience in face to face B2B customer negotiations.
- Current UK driving licence
What can we offer you?
- C. £28,000.00 (OTE c. £45,000- £60,000)
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb is a leading provider of fire safety and security solutions & services for customers worldwide. We have been protecting people and assets for over 200 years. Today, our 14,000 employees in 250 branches in 17 countries work to make the world safer, protect people and provide peace of mind. Our fire, security and monitoring services cover more than 1.3 million sites around the world. Chubb is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
We welcome applications from talented New Business Sales Executives, Sales Consultants, Sales Professionals, Account Managers, Account Executives, Field Sales Executives, Sales Engineers, Business Development Managers, Key Account Managers, BDM Consultants, New Business Consultants, New Business Executives and Area Sales Managers who live within a commutable distance of Thetford, Peterborough, Grantham, Cambridge or any other nearby town or village.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice