Key Account Development Manager - ProductBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30048398 City United Kingdom Country United Kingdom
Location:UK Home Based, Home Based, United Kingdom
Chubb now has an opportunity for a Key Account Development Manager in the South East. The main goal of this role is to build a strong market position by locating, developing, defining and closing new business opportunities, for Telecare Product Sales. Once an account base has been developed, the primary objective of this role will move from business development to account management.
What will I be doing as an Account Development Manager?
- You will be responsible for the management and sales generation of new Telecare Product accounts by proactively identifying and converting new account opportunities
- Ensure optimum cross-selling activity across accounts to maximize service and recurring revenue opportunities.
- Develop business strategies to maximize sales opportunities in Telecare markets and verticals
- Reporting on known competitors, decision makers and influencers in each opportunity.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- A proven track record of achievement with evidence of significant new business development on a national scale.
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Sales experience gained within the Telecare or Assisted/Sheltered Living supply industry would be an advantage
- Outstanding Commercial Acumen
- In-depth understanding of RFPs, PQQs and the Tendering process.
- Current UK driving license
What can we offer you?
- Salary c. £36,000 per annum (OTE £50k+)
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Carrier continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Carrier employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb is a leading provider of fire safety and security solutions & services for customers worldwide. We have been protecting people and assets for over 200 years. Today, our 14,000 employees in 250 branches in 17 countries work to make the world safer, protect people and provide peace of mind. Our fire, security and monitoring services cover more than 1.3 million sites around the world. Chubb is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
We welcome applications from Business Development Managers, Account Managers, Key Account Managers Account Executives, Area Sales Managers, Sales Consultants and Sales Engineers, who live within a commutable distance of London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Middlesex, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex or Kent
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice