Controls Project EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30057672 City Riyadh State Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
Location:Carrier, 6th Floor, Tawnia Tower, Ulaya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Carrier, the world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions is in a joint venture with E.A. Juffali & Brothers in Saudi Arabia since 1987, and operates as Arabian Air-Conditioning Company and Carrier Saudi Services Company. E.A. Juffali & Brothers, established in 1946, is one of the leading business houses in Saudi Arabia. It operates business ventures in the fields of manufacturing, distribution, services, contracting and consultancy, in key sectors including air-conditioning.
Carrier has comprehensive geographical coverage in Saudi Arabia with operations in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Makkah, Madina, Hofuf & Khamis Mushahit. This coverage enables Carrier to serve its customers through sales, distribution and after-sales support across the Kingdom. Additionally, Carrier Saudi Arabia has an extensive dealer network to ensure the availability of its products to their valuable customers.
Overall job purpose:
The main role of the Controls Project Engineer is to ensure administration and Management of Projects and Contracts under the framework of Carrier Ethics & Compliance, EH&S policy & Quality Management System and Approval Matrix.
- Responsible to ensure that field technicians and sub-contractor follow the defined safety Guidelines & rules at work.
- Responsible to maintain customer satisfaction by identifying concerns, implementing corrective action, and developing internal and external communication plans with stakeholders to communicate project status.
- Arrange Project transition meeting and carry out Sales to operation Job transition process.
- Prepare technical Submittals, drawing and any other project submission as per scope of project.
- Follow up Consultant approval on the submittal.
- Create Purchase request, following ordering to the local supplier and factory.
- Follow up for delivery of Materials
- Coordinate with customer for Factory acceptance test/Site acceptance test.
- Coordinate with Sales team for payments and milestone billings
- Forecasts and Achieve sales and booking for the month
- Follow up with Technicians and coordinate with the support department to ensure the project is delivered on time as per the scope agreed within the planned budget.
- Site supervision, Testing & Commissioning of the Projects, and final Handing over of the Project
- Documentation/Reports to be maintained throughout the life cycle of the Project.
- Schedule technicians for the AMC /Service visits
- Participates in weekly/monthly meetings for sales review, aging and collection.
- Reviews monthly online backlog report.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree (Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical, etc.).
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Saudi Market is a must.
- Good command of English.
- Thorough knowledge of the market and HVAC Controls/BMS products/ Chiller Plant Manager.
- Total Quality Management and ISO Process & Procedures.
- Driver’s license.
What do we offer?
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture
- Participate in incentive plans
- Get development and learning opportunities
- Get competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice