Manager, Financial & ProductivityBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30071376 City Praha State Praha Country Czechia
Location:Evropská 2591/33E, 160 00 Praha 6, Czech Republic
Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. Supported by the iconic Carrier name, the company’s portfolio includes industry-leading brands such as Carrier, Kidde, Edwards, LenelS2 and Automated Logic. Carrier’s businesses enable modern life, delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity, and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Besides an attractive professional opportunity and a competitive compensation package, this role offers a Sign on Bonus amounting up to 50,000 CZK gross. Read more below!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated Manager, Finance & Productivity, to support the Global Business Services organization.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Oversee the financial results of the Carrier Business Services Hub and ensure its accuracy and process compliance. Provide support by producing accurate and timely materials for monthly, quarterly, and annual reviews and presentations.
- Lead planning requirements and budgeting for the Hub including, but not limited to, headcount and productivity goals tracking, consolidation of financials and variance explanation for global CBS budget.
- Lead the Cross Charge process for the Hub, ensuring timely and accurate calculations and communication.
- Interface with regional finance leaders to support their queries and help understand the Hub impact to their entities.
- Evaluate productivity targets and improvement areas for your respective Hub and partner with the local business leaders on actions to drive toward these goals.
- Evaluate and approve restructuring programs including communication of the programs to Carrier HQ.
- Manage the Capital Expenditure planning and approval processes including financial evaluation of large projects
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 7+ years’ experience in finance positions of increasing responsibility
- Previous experience in a large, global organization is preferred
- Previous experience in finance transformation preferred
- Previous experience in HFM (Hyperion) and SAP Financials preferred
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated analytical thinking ability; strong organization & process management skills
- Knowledge of finance practices & foreign exchange rates highly preferred
- Effective communication / presentation skills required
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization and across functions
- Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
- Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
- High-profile team
- Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays, bonus etc.)
- Attractive Sign-on bonus
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
- Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street
Build a Career with Confidence
At Carrier, you’re joining the world leader in healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. We create solutions that matter for people and our planet – and our employees are the heart of it all. We are a company of innovators and problem-solvers who are united by The Carrier Way – our vision, values and culture. As an employer of choice, we strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where all feel that they _belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. In short, Carrier’s greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees – and we’re excited for you to join the team.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice