Aftermarket Strategy & TransformationBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30069418 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Associate Director, Aftermarket Strategy & Transformation
P6 – Associate Director
Service & aftermarket is one of Carrier’s three strategic growth imperatives, and the Aftermarket Strategy & Transformation team sits at the heart of it. We work across the full spectrum of Carrier’s equipment portfolio – HVAC, Refrigeration, Fire & Security – to transform Carrier from a product-centric company to one focused on creating value throughout the entire product lifecycle.
The Aftermarket Strategy & Transformation team reports to the Senior Vice President, Global Services & Healthy Buildings, and works closely with Service & Aftermarket leaders within Carrier’s business units. Team priorities can generally be categorized into the following buckets: increasing aftermarket parts capture, driving service attachment, enhancing digital/connected service offerings, and leading change management.
The Associate Director is responsible for developing and owning key components of the service and aftermarket transformation, and in many cases, leads cross-functional project teams to drive specific outcomes and to deliver meaningful results. We are looking for a high-energy, highly collaborative aftermarket athlete to join our team, lead the charge, and be the change in one of Carrier’s fastest-growing segments.
- Define strategies and develop roadmaps/project plans in support of aftermarket transformation
- Lead cross-functional project teams to drive specific outcomes and deliver results
- Synthesize unstructured data (internal/external, qualitative/quantitative) to extract key insights
- Present recommendations and report outcomes to executive leaders
- Act as an advisor to business unit leaders on best practices related to service & aftermarket
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related field
- Graduate degree preferred – MBA, MS, etc.
- 7-10 years of industry experience, 3-5 years of post-graduate experience
- Comfort working as an individual contributor – this role does not have direct reports
- Exposure to key service and/or aftermarket parts concepts (strongly preferred)
- Experience working in relevant industries, either directly or indirectly (ex-consultants welcome)
- Willingness to work in-person at Carrier worldwide HQ in Palm Beach Gardens (as COVID-19 guidelines permit), remote candidates will also be considered
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice