Manufacturing TechnicianBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30078978 City Kennesaw State Georgia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAG10: ALC HQ 1025 Cobb Place Blvd, Kennesaw, GA, 30144 USA
Automated Logic is a world leader in building automation and related energy solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Automated Logic products can be found in highly advanced green building solutions across countless industries and in all corners of the globe. Our building automation systems are an integral component in LEED certified buildings. Automated Logic is a part of Carrier, a leading provider to the building systems industries worldwide.
The primary roles and responsibilities of this position include several aspects of mechanical troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of factory equipment used to build printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies. This position requires a good mechanical aptitude along with the willingness and ability to learn new processes.
This person will work directly with manufacturing personnel to produce quality end products. Candidate must be able to multitask to support multiple projects, work well in groups, focus on results, be open to new ideas, have good written and verbal communication skills, have good listening skills, and work well under pressure. The candidate must also have good time management skills, attention to detail, dependability, and the ability to ensure follow-up with customers and co-workers. Proven problem analysis and resolution skills are required.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Specifying replacement of consumable items within the manufacturing process
- Assisting Manufacturing Engineers in the development and improvement of processes
- First line responder for equipment uptime
- Continuously gaining knowledge about PCB assembly processes and equipment.
- Routine maintenance and calibration of production equipment.
- Creation and maintenance of equipment and process documentation
- May be responsible for multiple small projects and/or parts of larger projects
- Training production associates on equipment operation, Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) of equipment and preventative maintenance processes
- Specifying/maintaining spare parts for manufacturing equipment
- Assist engineers in various tasks and projects.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting processes in a technical or manufacturing environment
- High mechanical aptitude demonstrated by the ability to understand system interactions and effective troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in the use of all hand tools.
- Soldering experience is a plus as is the proficient in the use of a hand tools and measuring devices. Proficient or the ability to quickly master a variety of computer software programs: MS Office and equipment operation software.
- Ability to use equipment manuals to diagnose failure modes.\
- Previous PCB manufacturing experience is desired but not required.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice