ServiceMax Tech Architect - P4/P5Business Unit Carrier Job ID 30079942 City Hyderabad State Telangana Country India
Location:Building No: 12C, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12B -Stilt floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
Job Title & Level
- Digital CX COE, ServiceMax Technical Architect
- The ServiceMax Technical Architect reports to the Carrier Digital Customer Experience (CX) COE Delivery & Architect Leader. The position is responsible for providing strategy leadership and owning the architecture of existing ServiceMax environments and software solutions plus new product implementations that are aligned to Carrier’s business goals and objectives. The Architect will also lead ServiceMax technical assessments and decisions on Org simplification strategies, new ServiceMax product implementations, and approaches to complex ecosystems with other technologies in the areas of IoT, ERP, MES, PLM, and others. He/she will provide input and help define the long-term Carrier digital customer experience strategy.
- He/she will collaborate and work closely with the CX COE product, engineering, and implementation teams to meet roadmap and new initiative commitments. This involves formalizing requirements, designing, coding, testing, implementing, and supporting software solutions within specific time frames and budgets. He/she will also make build vs. buy recommendations as a part of future digital solution opportunities.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Deliver full lifecycle ServiceMax implementations from inception to roll-out with the ability to lead and manage developers (internal, partner, and clients) while being ready to roll-up your sleeves and be hands on when necessary
- Lead the delivery of the architecture designs and solution strategy for existing and new ServiceMax implementations
- Provide leadership for ServiceMax technical design functions on initiatives with varying size and complexity
- Leads the development of standards, artifacts and tools and provides architecture oversight and governance
- Use deep business knowledge of ServiceMax products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Effectively communicates status of technical roadmaps and with key stakeholders
- Helps manage and mentors system architects and engineering teams from planning thru deployment iterations
- Develops a ServiceMax Orgs simplification strategy
- Engages with dedicated Scrum teams with the ability to lead any Scrum ceremony (Sprint planning, sprinting, demos, retrospective, daily stand-up’s)
- Engages and works collaboratively with the Application Managed Services team for support, incident response escalations, and tracking of team KPI’s
- Definition and continuous measurement of KPI’s to assess the overall health of each implementation such as first time fix, technician utilization, mean time to repair, and others
- Coaches and mentors across the organization with contemporary software technologies, methodologies, and practices
- Actively drives change throughout the organization by demonstrating contemporary ways of working
- Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related business discipline(s).
- Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with ServiceMax products and technologies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a ServiceMax Architect with focus on deployment designer, identity and access management designer, Integration architecture designer & platform developer.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience in Agile methodologies in a working environment – demand prioritization, planning, and execution to deliver software solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate cross-functionally and in different geographic locations
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate high performing software teams
- Exceptional communication and organization skills to manage diverse stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and teams simultaneously
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice