Senior EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30079648 City Gurgaon State Haryana Country India
Location:IFFCO Tower, 7th Floor, Plot No.3, Sector-32, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana), India
- Lead and manage a team of Project and Field Engineers in preparation of mobilization and execution of offshore installation campaigns
- Responsible to complete project installation on time with quality delivery to Customer
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly installation and manpower plan/Actual reports
- Coordinate and manage Contractor for manpower and tools
- Prepare procedures and close out comments of the projects
- Ensure that work should be done in compliance with industrial safety standards
- Manage and resolve all project installation and operational issues with the team and work closely with the Project Manager to ensure completion of the projects
- Support in any ad-hoc project and tasks as required by the management or project team
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Installation & Maintenance work of electrical system.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
- Root-cause problem solving skills and a data-driven decision mindset
- Good knowledge about electrical instruments and engineering principles
- Ability to work under pressure and responsible to meet installation timeline.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice