Digital Marketing ManagerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30014090 Date posted 09/14/2020 City Framingham State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CALES: LenelS2 Framingham MA 1 Speen Street Suite 300, Framingham, MA, 01701 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms.
The Fire & Security (F&S) business unit at Carrier develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets:
- Innovative residential and commercial fire detection and suppression products with global brands including Kidde, Edwards, Marioff, Autronica, GST and Det-Tronics.
- Innovative security products that include sophisticated software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications with leading brands including LenelS2 & Supra and Onity.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you as Manager, Digital Marketing! As a member of the LenelS2 marketing team, you will be responsible for planning and executing digital strategies to build a better experience for our customers as well as drive prospects through the marketing funnel.
The ideal candidate should understand the current and new realities of digital across a globally diverse workforce and demonstrates cutting-edge practices across new channels and platforms. S/he is comfortable in a high-performing, fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to produce various digital marketing, social media and website creative projects. In addition, s/he will be adept at multitasking and maintain a strong dedication to quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage website content updates which includes identifying new content and leading a regular refresh cycle, to ensure content is current and relevant
- Develop and execute integrated digital campaigns that include a website presence with communications and social media as required
- Manage content management system, marketing automation platform and other digital marketing tools
- Develop and curate content for website and campaigns
- Craft and implement a social media strategy that effectively communicates LenelS2’s positioning while growing reach, audience, engagement, and conversion rate - ultimately driving brand preference, generating user traffic, and resulting in product adoption
- Act as social media community manager across all social media platforms, closely supervising and communicating with the broader marketing team to ensure timely and accurate content execution and responses
- Keep abreast of digital technology trends and best practices, and their relevance and application to the LenelS2 business as well as serve as a subject matter expert for digital marketing activities
- Support other digital marketing efforts and projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 to 7 years of demonstrated success in digital marketing and website management within a complex business environment
- Demonstrated proficiency working in content management systems, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and CRM platforms
- Skilled in website and email analytics, Google Analytics preferred
- Ability to work with urgent deadlines, changing priorities, and to handle multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously, in a professional manner
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative, but also to be a strong team player
- Strong writing, editing, project management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
- Proficiency in all applicable software packages (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite), understanding of web architecture and browser capabilities
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions!
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice