Controls Sales EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30057912 State Dubai Country United Arab Emirates
Country:United Arab Emirates
Location:UTS Carrier, Palladium building, 2nd floor, Al Quoz, Dubai, UAE
Carrier, a world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions has been in a joint venture with United Technical Service (UTS) since 1983, operating as UTS Carrier in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The joint venture was originally created to distribute and service Carrier air conditioning systems, but UTS Carrier has grown to become the only company in the UAE to offer a comprehensive and complete range of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) products and services.
UTS Carrier is present across the UAE with six offices and five showrooms to deliver global solutions across a broad range of applications in air conditioning and heating.
Overall job purpose:
The main role of the Controls Sales Engineer is to ensure meeting financial targets within the framework of Carrier code of Ethics, EH&S & Quality Management System.
- Generating inquiries through market visits to contractors, consultants, End users, FM Companies
- Create Controls/BMS Sales Opportunity, meeting Customers
- Forecasts and Achieve sales and booking for the month
- Follows up the quotation status with the customer, understands the requirements and coordinates with the application engineers to fulfil customer needs.
- Obtains the factory/Supplier prices by completing formalities and the required documents.
- Reviews standard sales contracts & reaches agreement with customers (payment, LC, warranty, etc.). Follows approval process.
- Reviews and Transitions sales order with Costing to the Controls Operations Team in coordination with Finance for Sales order approval.
- Follows the payment terms guidelines and payment conditions as instructed by the Finance Department and assists in collections
- Participates in weekly/monthly meetings for sales review, aging and collection.
- Reviews and approves the costing sheet and quotation according to the approval matrix
- Reviews monthly online backlog report
- Ensuring customers are periodically updated on the latest software, catalogs and information from Carrier wherever applicable
- Creating quotations in-line with the specifications
- Performs Technical submittals and clarifications with order finalization in coordination with the sales manager.
- Ensure proper invoicing is being issued by sales coordinators
- Follow up the delivery process with logistics
- Follow up the payment & collection terms in coordination with finance department.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical, etc.).
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the UAE Market is a must.
- Good command of English.
- Thorough knowledge of the market and HVAC Controls/BMS products/ Chiller Plant Manager.
- Total Quality Management and ISO Process & Procedures.
- Driver’s license.
What do we offer?
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture
- Participate in incentive plans
- Get development and learning opportunities
- Get competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice