Electrical EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30081607 City Colorado Springs State Colorado Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CASC1: FS Kidde Safety Nighthawk 4820 Centennial Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO, 80919 USA
Mid-Level Electrical Engineer
Carrier's Kidde Detection Technology is searching for an Electrical Engineer with 2-5 years of experience for the design team located in Colorado Springs, CO, two miles from Garden of the Gods. In this position, you will be handed new projects that challenge you on all levels. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your engineering skills. You will make contributions that fuel business growth, and you will be compensated based on your accomplishments. We are seeking talented individuals who take pride in developing products that save people's lives.
We are seeking individuals:
- Who are detail-oriented, intuitive, and sticklers for doing it right
- Who have demonstrated their ability to succeed in an engineering environment
- Who are focused on high-quality, low cost design for consumers that save lives
- Who are innovative and always seeking the next challenge and opportunity to learn
- Who are critical thinkers and adept at using logic and documented data to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Who want to develop strong Analog, Power Supply, and RF development skills
- Who have outstanding debugging skills?
- Who have proven interpersonal skills in a team environment leading/contributing to the solution of multi-disciplinary design challenges?
- Who has the ability to manage multiple tasks with demanding timelines concurrently?
- Who are motivated, and self-driven to accomplish goals
- Who are highly analytical and avid problem solvers
- Who takes full ownership of their work and contributions to the team
As a Mid-Level Electrical engineer, you'll be expected to:
- Participate with the team in system design and innovation, prototyping and transitioning to production, taking ownership of major portions of the project or the entire project.
- Be a key member of a team tasked with developing smoke, gas, and heat alarms that communicate wirelessly with other alarms, the cloud, and notification devices.
- Perform analysis and simulation on circuit designs prior to assembly to ensure design goals will be met.
- Provide insight into possible design opportunities and limitations.
- Develop diagnostic techniques for and provide support to production engineers tasked with the transition of products to manufacturing.
- BS/MS in EE from an accredited college or university, or equivalent disciplines with 2-5 years of successful design experience
- Understanding of analog and power supply circuits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Physically debugging circuits and modifying surface mount assemblies.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite.
Pay Range:$68,750 - $96,250 Annually
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice