CX practitionerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30082125 City Collierville State Tennessee Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAT02: Carrier -Collierville, TN 97 South Byhalia Road, Collierville, TN, 38017 USA
Carrier Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. The available opportunity is a critical role within Carrier’s residential HVAC manufacturing business. It requires a self-directed focus on increasing production and operations efficiency, through people management, technology and business organization.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your professional career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented operations professional to continue to raise our high bar in manufacturing leadership. We have an excellent opportunity for a process excellence leader located at our Collierville, TN manufacturing facility.
- Establish Carrier Excellence (CX) and ISO9000:2015 Criteria operating rhythm from strategic planning through tactical execution in accordance with program directives
- Institutionalize a lean continuous improvement and six sigma mindset while successfully leading major projects
- Train, coach and develop CX pilots, management and their respective teams utilizing lean continuous improvement, project management and business integration skills
- Lead and deliver large, complex transformation initiatives that identify, design, and implement creative business and technological solutions throughout Carrier value streams
- Provide service excellence by identifying and resolving key business issues
- Implement Shop Floor Management and layered process audits to sustain improvement results
- Lead multi-functional teams in the identification, implementation, and sustenance of process improvements in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Update plant thermostat and report key metrics weekly/monthly to plant and corporate management
- Utilize DIVE/DMAIC problem solving methodology to lead RRCA and Process Certification teams
- Lead advanced Kaizen Events and VSM (mix model, shared resources), TPM, Setup Reduction, QCPC, 3P, 5S, Manufacturing Standard Work Teams, etc.
- Coach and mentor CX Practitioners and Associates
- Serve as the subject matter expert to all business functions as it relates to lean principles, continuous improvement, and systems thinking
- 5 + years of progressive experience in process excellence, quality, or related discipline
- 3 + years of experience in a unionized manufacturing setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SAP, etc.
- Excellent Problem solving and trouble shooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Demonstrated Capability in following competencies: Strategic Leadership, Communications, Teamwork, Customer Focus, Change Management, Focus on Results and Ability to influence
- Possess effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation
- Advanced understanding of the CX operating system or application of continuous improvement culture, tools and competency, as well as its criteria and assessment process
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, operations, or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice