Customer Service AdvisorBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30042947 City Lancashire Country United Kingdom
Location:Chubb Blackburn, Shadsworth Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2PR, UK.
Chubb Fire & Security, part of the global Carrier group of businesses, is currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join various teams within the brand new Customer Contact Centre in our Blackburn office(BB1 2PR).
You will be working a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday on DAY shifts between 8am and 6pm, for example 8:30am-4:30pm.
The main goal of these roles is to provide the best customer service to both out internal and external customers that call into the Centre. You will be working with a variety of stakeholders - field based Engineers, Account Managers, our Branch network and also our external customers. You will be working closely with the Customer Service Team Leaders and Operations Managers helping to provide the best experience possible for our customers.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Advisor?
- To respond to all inbound calls in a dedicated, professional and effective manner, within the agreed response times.
- To actively demonstrate excellent service to all customers, internal and external.
- To maintain company standards of customer relationships and confidentiality.
- To accurately record information that is obtained and processed correctly.
- Take ownership of the customer in all aspects (i.e. responding to the customer call, recording customer requests, dispatch of call to engineer through to call closure).
- Be proactive in identifying incidents that may have an adverse effect on the Centre’s service delivery and to comply with the escalation procedures in place.
What can we offer you?
- Starting salary £9.74 an hour (£19,000 per annum)
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Fully funded study (Employee Scholarship Scheme)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally possess at least six months customer service experience.
- Have call centre experience, telephone customer service or customer facing experience.
- Be a proactive individual with strong telephone and communication skills.
- The role requires a working knowledge of a PC, and experience of using Microsoft products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook express etc.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team and communicate effectively with members of their own team and others
We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Chubb continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Chubb employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb is a leading provider of fire safety and security solutions & services for customers worldwide. We have been protecting people and assets for over 200 years. Today, our 14,000 employees in 250 branches in 17 countries work to make the world safer, protect people and provide peace of mind. Our fire, security and monitoring services cover more than 1.3 million sites around the world. Chubb is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
We welcome applications from talented Call Centre Agents, Customer Service Advisors, Customer Advisors, Contact Centre Advisors who live in a commutable distance to Blackburn (BB1 2PR), this could include Preston, Chorley, Burnley, Darwen, Leyland, Fulwood, Rawtenstall, Great Harwood, Bolton, Horwich, Clitheroe, Nelson, Longridge or Whalley. #chubb
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice