Associate Product ManagerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30062682 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India
Location:RGA Tech Park, Chikkannhelli Village, Sarjapur Main Road, Bangalore - 560035, India
6 to 15 years
Duration of Job (Months)
Essential Job Responsibilities (Be Specific: This will be displayed for all internal/external postings)
Work with Product Teams in developing Product Release Plans. Develop Product Pricing Packaging and Collaterals. Conduct webinars on Product Releases.
Product applicability in markets-Market Research
Maintaining VOC, identifying market trends & opportunities, researching competitors, interpreting biz strategies, communicating product roadmaps, monitoring product effectiveness & success
Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science / MBA Computer Engineering/Instrumentation
Product management/Solution Management/ Solution Presales (years of experience as above) required as below:
- Essential Competencies/ Primary Skill Set:
- Product or Solution Management experience in IOT/BMS/HVAC Industry
- Market Research
- Requirements gathering in IOT or BMS products.
- Ability to understand new Technology developments and convert them to market facing value messages.
- Desirable Competencies/ Secondary Skill Set:
- Experience with BMS/ HVAC
- Exposure to Technology Product Selling through Ecommerce Applications,
- Experience with Cloud and mobile platform developments
- Understanding of the entire product/solution development process.
- Strong English communication skills - oral and written.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Working experience in product based companies.
- Understanding and responding quickly to customer issues.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice