Maintenance TechnicianBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30081788 City Athens State Georgia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAG01: CTD-Athens, GA 700 Olympic Drive, Athens, GA, 30601 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Carrier Transicold helps improve transport and shipping of temperature-controlled cargoes with a complete line of equipment and services for refrigerated transport and cold chain visibility. For more than 50 years, Carrier Transicold has been an industry leader, providing customers around the world with advanced, energy-efficient and environmentally sustainable container refrigeration systems and generator sets, direct-drive and diesel truck units, and trailer refrigeration systems. Carrier Transicold is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, a leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for supporting maintenance operations in a refrigeration manufacturing organization. This position is assigned to work in the maintenance department on second shift, Monday – Friday, eight hours a day with occasional overtime.
- Skilled in PLC troubleshooting & programming
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic boards and circuits
- Proficient in mechanical troubleshooting and installations
- Familiar with troubleshooting automated machine cells and robotics
- Use hand tools as required to repair equipment
- Adhere to all safety requirements including, but not limited to, LOTO, electrical safety, working at heights and wearing appropriate (PPE) Personal Protection Equipment as required
- You should have a safety 1st mindset ensuring all safety guidelines are followed consistently
- Maintain shop supplies, floor stock and tools used in maintenance processes
- Recommend improvements consistently striving for efficient and effective methodologies
- Maintain departmental quality standards
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education / Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Maintenance experience in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and be able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, stand, and kneel
Carrier Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice