Sr. Customer Success ManagerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30076248 City Toronto State Ontario Country Canada
Location:LOC13089: 408-90 Sumach Street, Toronto, ON M5A 4R4
Sr. Customer Success Manager
The Fire and Security business segment at Carrier develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people, and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide, and smoke detectors, and fire suppression systems. Among its leading brands are LenelS2, Supra, Onity, Kidde, Fenwal, and Marioff, offering robust security and life safety systems, affordable, flexible lock and key management solutions, and fire safety equipment and systems.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, BrokerBay is a technology leader of cloud-based software services and digital productivity tools for real estate agents. It was acquired by Carrier in 2021 due to compelling synergies and complimentary offering between the two. BrokerBay is an entrepreneurial tech start up, projected to enjoy triple-digit growth annually over the next few years
The Sr. Customer Success Manager (CSM) will partner with leadership to build the escalation Structure across Customer Success to ensure the best use of leadership time. The Sr. CSM role will function as the main point of contact for CSM questions and will own enterprise, high-touch and highly complex client accounts.
- Train and assist new team members and contribute to building out process and strategy as the first step in the Escalation hierarchy.
- Shares hosting responsibility of administrative and other trainings sessions with CSMs
- Sits in on CSMs calls or trainings to assist with questions and provide feedback as needed
- Assists in mentoring and training CSMs during their onboarding and ramp up. This includes providing continuous support and feedback where needed by attending client calls and reviewing work as CSMs complete training and reach new growth milestones.
- Responsible for being the expert for client configuration questions across launch stages in terms of correct Launch Strategy, timelines, best practices etc.
- Responsible for owning the launch and retention of high-importance or enterprise sized clients. This includes overseeing the client's launch in JIRA and updating all cards as needed / checking in with CSMs assisting in the launch to ensure all milestones are on track.
- Owning clients includes responsibility for leading calls and owning all items for the client launch
- Assists Director of Customer Success with JIRA launch pipeline maintenance and upkeep. This may include building out launch timelines or assigning tasks to CSMs
- Serves as first point in escalation hierarchy when CSMs are unsure of next steps
- Escalate team questions that cannot be answered or process gaps to the Director of Customer Success for assistance
- Maintains and updates client communication templates for launch and other milestones in the onboarding process
- Works with the CSMs and Director of Customer Success to improve on current launch stage processes and timelines
- 3-5 years of prior experience working in a customer success function
- Experience and demonstrated ability taking the lead on projects or within a team
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and other support related systems, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working in the Real Estate industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work through complex issues under pressure and lead others in doing so.
- Experience resolving issues in a professional manner, developing a clear plan of action and executing on it.
- Project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize competing responsibilities and deliver on projects with a high degree of organization and timeliness.
- Strong Solution Seeking and Ownership skills.
- High learning agility and the ability to resolve obstacles and leverage available resources and training materials to do so.
- Concise, and clear communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts
- Ability to work and troubleshoot independently, leveraging available resources
- Minimum High School Diploma required
Why Join Us?
- Competitive annual health benefits and vacation policies
- Matching contributions to your Retirement Savings Plan
- Carrier Employee Scholar Program (unlimited professional development funds, including Bachelor’s and Master’s degree, in a related field)
- Unparalleled team environment committed to creating an incredible product
- Flexible work options: work from where you feel best, either at home or in our office once it’s safe to return
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice