Client Support AssociateBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30076246 City Toronto State Ontario Country Canada
Location:LOC13089: 408-90 Sumach Street, Toronto, ON M5A 4R4
Client Support Associate
The Fire and Security business segment at Carrier develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people, and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications, fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide, and smoke detectors, and fire suppression systems. Among its leading brands are LenelS2, Supra, Onity, Kidde, Fenwal, and Marioff, offering robust security and life safety systems, affordable, flexible lock and key management solutions, and fire safety equipment and systems.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, BrokerBay is a technology leader of cloud-based software services and digital productivity tools for real estate agents. It was acquired by Carrier in 2021 due to compelling synergies and complimentary offering between the two. BrokerBay is an entrepreneurial tech start up, projected to enjoy triple-digit growth annually over the next few years
The Client Support Associate will shape the BrokerBay client experience by engaging and resolving client issues through multiple channels.
- Engage with and resolving client issues through multiple channels on day to day basis
- Build strong cross-departmental relationships by presenting key client issues and “bugs” during company meetings
- Analyze data trends to assist in optimizing our support channels and strategies
- Provide insight on product and client experience development
- Create reports and provide team updates on your findings regarding client issues and requests
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, and other support related systems, strongly preferred
- Knowledge of and experience working in the Real Estate industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work through complex issues under pressure.
- Experience resolving issues in a professional manner, developing a clear plan of action and executing on it.
- Project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize competing responsibilities and deliver on projects with a high degree of organization and timeliness.
- Strong Solution Seeking and Ownership skills. You consistently track client concerns or gaps in processes and present well thought-through solutions to improve upon these.
- High learning agility and the ability to resolve obstacles and leverage available resources and training materials to do so.
- Concise, and clear communication skills with the ability to simplify complex concepts in exchanges with clients, sharing best practices when relevant.
- Ability to work and troubleshoot independently, leveraging available resources
Minimum High School Diploma required
Why Join Us?
- Competitive annual health benefits and vacation policies
- Matching contributions to your Retirement Savings Plan
- Carrier Employee Scholar Program (unlimited professional development funds, including Bachelor’s and Master’s degree, in a related field)
- Unparalleled team environment committed to creating an incredible product
- Flexible work options: work from where you feel best, either at home or in our office once it’s safe to return
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice