Business Development ManagerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30082268 City Sydney State New South Wales Country Australia
Location:LOC7071: Unit 1A, 21 South Street, Rydalmere Sydney, NSW 2116, Australia
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the management of key customers in a competitive environment, with a focus on developing service business growth through both organic sales and new business opportunities.
What you will deliver:
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities to extend and develop the Company's customer and service asset base.
- Develop professional relationships with new & existing customers as well as key industry stakeholders.
- Ensure business negotiations are undertaken professionally to protect the Company's interests.
- Build and cultivate friendly working relationships with customers in your care, in recognising potential and working to achieve individual goals leading to increased sales, service and customer satisfaction. Using skills to improve business opportunities and ensure continued sales growth and development
- Work with sales staff, industry associations, government bodies and other department team members to ensure new business opportunities are identified and followed through to maximise profits and other organisational goals, through all business verticals.
- Maintain frequent communication with management regarding market trends, opposition products, individual activities and opportunities.
- Listen for appropriate, useful intelligence affecting Company products, future, and/or marketing strategies.
- Work closely with and assist the teams for Controls solutions and tender submissions to ensure the best possible solution is put forward at the time of tender.
- Ensure the successful hand over of the project from sales to the engineering team. Participate in group discussion and workshop as required to ensure a clear and concise hand over.
- Develop creative solutions whilst meeting the project scope / intent to ensure the best outcome for the project and company.
- Produce a points list, land schematic and basic functional description at point of sale for ease of sales hand over.
- Must be understand BACnet IP and ms/tp control networks. Plus Interface to third party LON and Modbus protocols.
- Work with AdvanTEC Managers and Account Managers to develop new control strategies and solutions to develop the controls business
What we like about you:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Business Development Role or similar
- Sound knowledge and working in the HVAC industry
- Managed technical teams previously in HVAC or similar field Develop and Implement Budgets
- Experience in Project Management, P&L Management, Forecasting Knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to develop presentations e.g. PowerPoint
- Experience in reviewing & negotiating commercial contract terms
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice