Consultant Coverage EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30056753 City Riyadh State Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
Location:Carrier, 6th Floor, Tawnia Tower, Ulaya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Carrier, the world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions is in a joint venture with E.A. Juffali & Brothers in Saudi Arabia since 1987 and operates as Arabian Air-Conditioning Company and Carrier Saudi Services Company. E.A. Juffali & Brothers, established in 1946, is one of the leading business houses in Saudi Arabia. It operates business ventures in the fields of manufacturing, distribution, services, contracting and consultancy, in key sectors including air-conditioning.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
Advisory role, technical resource guide to each Carrier client which involves all aspects of HVAC design building process, from project concepts to detailed design stage for VRF and Chilled Water Systems.
- To follow consultant’s protocol covering technical activities, relationship management, project tracking and regular update of consultant database in your assigned territory through a structured program.
- To track projects for full design cycle of the project i.e. assist consultants and clients in making decisions regarding their HVAC systems right from concept stage of the project up to the tender release by offering suitable solutions from Carrier products.
- To provide technical comparisons & presentations for project consultants & owners.
- To work with local regulatory bodies on continuous basis and discuss its impact with your supervisor to communicate the same with the sales team.
- To meet with the consultants for the planned visits and update them with latest Carrier products, software, tools and upcoming events.
- To analyze HVAC requirements of the projects, render technical guidance to the consultants, technical presentation to customers, technical feasibility studies, information on new product development with the latest innovations and technology and eDesign suite Training on regular basis.
- To Comply with Code of Ethics in respect to your Customers, Employees, Shareowners, Worldwide companies, competitors and to carry out your duties and responsibilities as mentioned in the code of ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or related HVAC field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience and have full understanding of HVAC and VRF design concepts, deep understanding of VRF and RLC Equipment technologies and expert in relationship management.
- Teamwork – desire to work with others and share responsibilities.
What we offer?
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture.
- Participate in incentive plans.
- Get development and learning opportunities.
- Get competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level.
Let’s start a new journey together!
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice