Business Development ManagerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30057372 City Riyadh State Riyadh Country Saudi Arabia
Location:Carrier, 6th Floor, Tawnia Tower, Ulaya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
LenelS2 is looking for a Business Development Manager in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This person will primarily be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities for all LenelS2 solutions. The business objectives and metrics for this sales position are contained herein. Successful candidates will have a proven record of accomplishment in a Business Development role including system specification as well as historical success functioning in a team sell environment
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE:
This Business Development Manager position is responsible for new business specification. The position utilizes a multi-faceted approach to drive and influence emerging business opportunities with end-users, and consultants in Saudi Arabia. The focus of this role will be to:
- Identify and deliver new end user opportunities
- Expand large end user relationships to capture higher total OnGuard and Enterprise Video completed by Carrier F&S Products spend
- Cultivate new and manage existing consultant/A&E relationships in order to influence specifications
- Spearhead new product initiatives as outlined by the Enterprise leadership team
- Work with in-region VARs to develop new acquisition targets
- Participate in local events/trade shows
- Work with technology partners to help cross-sell their products through our VARs so we can both grow our business together in the region
- Co-author VAR technology/CPD symposiums to bring product awareness to existing and new users
- Deliver webinars with end-users and consultants
- Work closely with RSM to identify new opportunities for expansion
- Search for new, creative markets to expand the current reach of this organization and increase emerging business opportunities
- Execute plans, ethically and correctly in line with company guidance
- Effectively execute all regional sales growth initiatives
- Manage weekly and monthly reports as directed by leadership
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with Carrier Code of Ethics and relevant EH&S rules
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Saudi Market is a must.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Extensive knowledge in Enterprise Video and Access Control
- Strong track record in identifying and delivering new business to the organization with specific reference to Access Control and Security Management Platforms and integrated solutions.
What do we offer?
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture
- Participate in incentive plans
- Get development and learning opportunities
- Get competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice