Supply Chain Account Manager - CompressorsBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30081113 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your supply chain career, then we have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a motivated, driven Supply Chain Account Manager. In this role you will be responsible for developing the strategic and tactical relationship with enterprise level suppliers across multiple business units.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Communicating to suppliers and internal customers clearly, addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise
- Managing and resolving suppliers’ business concerns and needs
- Negotiating and closing business contracts and contract disputes
- Executing category strategies within focused supplier accounts
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management
- Managing/Monitoring supplier costs, and negotiating new terms if necessary
- Incorporating feedback from internal customers to ensure they are satisfied with the supplier’s performance
- Management and execution of material blocking to corporate guidance.
- Ensuring suppliers meet new product introduction requirements.
- Contributing information to category strategies by assessing current supplier performance, monitoring competitive products, and assessing needs
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree w/10+ years experience
- MA/MS degree w/6+ years experience
Degree in engineering or supply chain management preferred
Knowledge of HVAC/Refrigeration compression systems preferred
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to understand information, develop insights and identify opportunities when analyzing large data sets
- Ability to translate findings and recommendations into concise and effective story telling
- Ability to confidently present insights, opportunities and recommendations to internal stakeholders in a persuasive manner
- Cross-functional agility, and ability to independently lead and meet objectives in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Critical thinking and forward looking vision and anticipation of future needs
- Able to read and understand contracts
- Strong people influencer
- Ability to cultivate teamwork and align objectives across diverse groups
- Strong verbal and written communication skilled to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Self-starter and takes initiative with an entrepreneurial spirit, as part of a team
- Moderate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Supply chain, supplier management, and negotiation skills
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice