Associate Director, Corporate StrategyBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30069565 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Associate Director, Corporate Strategy
M6 Associate Director
Carrier is a global leader in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Refrigeration, and Fire & Security segments with an unmatched product and service portfolio. Carrier has an established Corporate Strategy team responsible for the full range of high impact strategies to drive profitable growth for the company. This team brings some of the best and brightest in the industry with the opportunity to have unparalleled impact on the company’s direction. In addition to a rewarding experience in a high-performance team environment, this experience will position the right candidates for a strong career growth trajectory within Carrier businesses.
This position is for an Associate Director of Corporate Strategy and is an integral part of the Corporate Strategy team that reports to the Senior Vice President Strategy, Global Services & Healthy Buildings. This individual will lead significant strategic opportunities for the company, consult with product and service segment leaders regarding market and business intelligence data to develop relevant strategies, provide recommendations, and help in the implementation of strategies.
We are looking for a high-energy, highly collaborative athlete to join our team, lead the charge, and be the change at the heart of Carrier. Given the high visibility and impact of this role, the successful candidate would have the opportunity to rapidly progress into a BU leadership position, or other role of their choice after 2 years.
- Define strategies and develop roadmaps/project plans to drive meaningful outcomes with high impact
- Lead cross-functional project teams to drive specific outcomes and deliver results
- Synthesize unstructured data (internal/external, qualitative/quantitative) to extract key insights
- Present recommendations and report outcomes to executive leaders
- Act as an advisor to business unit leaders on key strategic issues
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related field
- Graduate degree preferred – MBA, MS, etc.
- 7-10 years of industry experience, 3-5 years of post-graduate experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and influence skills
- Welcome ex management consultants and those who have “Industrials” experience
- Experience managing people / teams is highly preferred
- Willingness to work in-person at Carrier worldwide HQ in Palm Beach Gardens (as COVID-19 guidelines permit), Remote candidates will also be considered
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice