Americas Regional Service ManagerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30071469 City Remote City State New Jersey Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CANJO: Carrier-Home New Jersey Remote Location, Remote City, NJ, 06032 USA
- Professionally interact directly with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the transport refrigeration products and the service centers network structure.
- Exhibit high dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Display verbal and written communication skills with ability to negotiate in a professional manner.
- Show ability to function in demanding and stressful situations. Capable of managing difficult situations and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Show leadership in the assigned projects and ensure successful completion by providing technical expertise on product applications and performance.
- Be highly motivated and willing to travel and interact with external customers.
- Provide direct customer and service center support within the residing area.
- Provides direct leadership. Coaching and development to the assigned FSE’s within North, Central & South America to grow service talent within the Americas region.
- Provide leadership for all assigned global service projects within the Americas region.
- Lead and support the Americas regional team in achieving and maintaining targeted Carrier Excellence continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead and manage the business and technical relationships with all Service Centers and Customers, ensuring their technical and commercial needs and expectations are met.
- Lead and manage the Service Center network in the Americas region to ensure full compliance to Carrier standards, customer service support levels as well as support on warranty/service programs or parts installation for our customers.
- Lead and manage all field related programs within America’s region, including field trials and follow-the-fleet programs with our customers and service centers in-order to achieve on time completions.
- Manage and support telematics and digital product initiatives including driving commercial objectives through selected service centers as part of the BluEdge Digital Channel initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related discipline is required.
- BA/BS degree w/4-7+ years experience
- MA/MS degree w/ 2-5+ years experience
- Prior involvement in container refrigeration operation and customer service. Experience in maritime environment is a plus.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Able to communicate both, on a technical and nontechnical basis and to both, technical and non-technical audience.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills.
- Possess valid motor vehicle license and safe driving record.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem-solving techniques.
- Well organized and excellent time and people management skills.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice