HR Business PartnerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30077000 City Mýto State Plzeňský kraj Country Czechia
Location:Plzeňská 601, 338 05 Mýto,, Czech Republic
Role: HR Business Partner (with Czech language)
Location: Mýto & Beroun
Contract type: full time
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering innovative and sustainable ground-breaking systems and services that matter for people and our planet. We exceed the expectations of our customers by anticipating industry trends, working tirelessly to master and revolutionize them. This is why we come to work every day. And we do it The Carrier Way.
Join us and we can make a difference together.
About the role
As the HR Business Partner for Carrier manufacturing sites in Beroun and Mýto, you’ll manage a large team of experienced professionals and team leaders in the Human Resources Generalist discipline, implement HR programs and strategies, manage employee utilization across all HR activities, and champion HR improvement initiatives. You’ll oversee HR metrics and HR investigations and help to resolve Talent Management and Labour and Employee Relations issues.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Enjoy your best years with our retirement savings plan
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Spend more time with your family through parental leave and our holiday purchase scheme
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme
We are looking for people who are passionate about attention to detail while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality. Also, for people who are able to complete HR processes and transactions in multiple systems successfully and simultaneously. If this is you, get in touch!
As a minimum you must have:
- High school/University education in economics, law or humanities filed
- Proven track of HR experience from manufacturing facilities
- English and Czech language
- General understanding and meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Familiarity with local Czech HR policies and procedures
- Experience with HR and case management systems (e.g. Workday and ServiceNow)
- Willingness to travel by company car to both facilities (Beroun and Mýto)
Although not necessary, it would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of German language
- Knowledge of working in SAP
As a HR Business Partner for Carrier manufacturing sites in Beroun and Mýto, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborates with business unit, department, and functional leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals and drive bottom line results.
- Implements human resources strategies focused on increasing employee engagement and retention rates.
- Manages employee resource utilization across assigned HR activities and client groups.
- Initiates and champions continuous improvement/lean initiatives for an assigned HR group to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources management.
- Compiles, analyses and reports Human Resources metrics to an assigned HR team to ensure that business unit or department objectives are met.
- Guides interpretation of human resources policies and procedures and related activities.
- Assists with investigations related to human resource compliance issues, prepares documentation, and makes appropriate recommendations based on investigation findings.
- Assists Talent Management with leading recruitment efforts, when needed, to help attract diverse talent and build bench strength.
- Provides timely, high quality and impactful employee communications to educate, motivate and engage employees.
- Assesses a range of issues and employs critical thinking skills to focus on and deploy creative and fiscally responsible solutions to manage employment cost.
- Identifies and helps to resolve labour and employee relations needs and issues; when needed, refers the matter to the appropriate specialists in Labor and Employee Relations.
- Identifies training and development needs and issues; when needed, refers the matter to the appropriate specialists in Talent Management.
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference. Apply Now!
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice