Junior Graphic DesignerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30080096 City Mebane State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CASNC: FS Kidde Safety 1016 Corporate Park Drive, Mebane, NC, 27302 USA
- Job Description
- Junior Graphic Designer
- At Carrier, we create and maintain comfortable, accessible, efficient, healthy, safe, secure, and sustainable environments. Carrier's Fire & Security Products (FSP) business creates technology that saves lives and protects property by offering leading fire and security systems solutions globally.
- Carrier Fire & Security Products is seeking a Jr. Graphic Designer for its Kidde Residential Fire Products business in Mebane, NC! Together, with the Kidde Customer Experience Design Team, the Jr. Graphic Designer will provide creative thinking that understands business needs and translates those needs into creative solutions for packaging, POP, brand identity, merchandising & collateral across the Kidde brand portfolio.
- The core activities of the Jr. Graphic Designer will be to support Design Team initiatives and try new ideas, generate sketches, visualize concepts and communicate clear design intent via design solutions. This role collaborates as part of a strong team to develop a world-class graphic design that resonates with consumers/customers and builds lasting brand equity. This role reports to the Design Team Manager and will collaborate with the Kidde Design Team as needed to complete projects.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create design solutions that support brand strategy, initiatives, objectives and goals through best-in-class design.
- Effectively present creative concepts to internal teams as needed with thoughtful rationale.
- Understand assigned creative briefs to ensure information is actionable prior to executing design work.
- Execute and apply brand style guide elements, including logo, product branding, typography, packaging, digital assets, photography, and activation materials, ensuring consistency with brand positioning.
- Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices.
- Prepare final assets according to specific production guidelines with accuracy, efficiency, and replication.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the creative team to generate ideas.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in a creative/graphic design position.
- Passionate about design and knowledgeable about industry, trends, and marketplace.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Strong time management skills.
- University degree or college diploma in graphic design, art, or related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Additional Job Description
- Additional Job Description
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice