Digital Marketing ApprenticeBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30076805 City Lancashire State Lancashire Country United Kingdom
Location:Carrier Rentals Leyland, Wigan Road, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 5XW UK
We are seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Apprentice to work within the Marketing Team based in Leyland, UK. This role is ideal if you are creative and a confident communicator, looking to start or develop your career in Marketing.
What will you be doing?
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be involved in all our multi-channel campaigns. You will also help create, run and monitor a range of digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to attract and engage customers alongside working with the different departments to coordinate campaign and account activity.
Upon successful completion, you will gain a Level 3 qualification in Digital Marketing
What do we offer?
- Excellent Apprenticeship salary and benefits.
- A range of fully funded study options once you complete your apprenticeship. This means you can choose the path that’s right for you, whether that’s further vocational training or academic degrees.
- Apprentice events and awards ceremonies.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Weekly day release to a local college
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee rewards and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources.
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence.
What we’re looking for:
Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English, Maths, and ICT
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written English
- Good commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Good problem solver – can connect the dots between elements and derive a conclusion
- Organised and ethical
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier are renowned for inventing and offering a comprehensive range of air conditioning and refrigeration system solutions for the home or office as well as for large commercial applications, including packaged rooftops, chillers, condensing units, dry coolers / air-cooled condensers and split DX systems. Carrier also manufactures complementary products: controls, fan coils, air handling units and packaged systems.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice