AWS DevOps EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30067515 City Hyderabad State Telangana Country India
Location:Building No: 12C, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12B -Stilt floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
AWS DevOps Engineer
- The candidate must have Data & Analytics background with strong hands-on experience in Data Engineering, DevOps CI/CD automation process, Build & Release Management, Containerization, Micro-Services, Security and AWS Cloud services.
- The candidate must have strong technical skills using AWS well architected frameworks, DevOps services and driving/delivering many successful Data & Analytics projects.
- Hands-on experience with AWS serverless architecture components/ecosystem providing optimal & efficient solutions.
- Hands-on experience with implementing DevOps best practices, Infrastructure as Code and utilizing DevOps tools for CI/CD process.
- Hands-on experience using AWS DevOps & Infrastructure as Code services like CloudFormation, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, ECS, EKS etc.
- Hands-on experience in setting up build pipelines and using GIT as source code repository for automated deployment process.
- Hands-on scripting experience using Python, Groovy, Ant, Perl, Shell etc. Hands-on experience with source/target systems integration using AWS services.
- Manage, configure & monitor AWS service integration i.e. AWS Glue, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, CloudWatch etc. Knowledge with using Docker containers and orchestration-based deployments like Kubernetes etc.
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills working with Business and technical teams.
- AWS Solution Architect or AWS DevOps Engineer certification will be a plus.
- Knowledge with using Snowflake cloud warehousing and Power BI Analytical tool will be a plus.
- B.E, B.Tech or equivalent degree in engineering.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice