Angular AWS-Technical/Sr. Technical SpecialistBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30078145 City Hyderabad State Telangana Country India
Location:Building No: 12C, Floor 9,10,11, Building No: 12B -Stilt floor, Raheja Mindspace, Cyberabad, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081, Telangana, India
- BTech degree in Computer Science or related discipline, MTech degree preferred
- 15+ years of overall experience Architecting, building, and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable cloud environments for the organization.
- Minimum of 10 years hands on experience in designing, developing, and deploying complex distributed, serverless, IoT and micro services applications
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience in implementing distributed applications in a highly virtualized environment of AWS, Microsoft cloud using containerized technologies like Dockers and Kubernetes
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in Architecting, designing, and developing serverless applications using pure serverless services and deploying to various environments
- Project experience architecting, implementing, and optimizing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- Understanding of the declarative capabilities of one or more cloud infrastructure providers (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure) and the ability to build solutions based on these capabilities
- Extensive project experience migrating from legacy systems and deploying complex cloud-based solutions
- Experience of infrastructure components, virtualization technologies, middleware, and SOA
- Be highly technical and analytical, possess significant experience of software development and/or infrastructure and networking implementation.
- Have knowledge in architecting, deploying, troubleshooting, and the operation of highly scalable solutions. Previous experience working directly in customer implementations is highly desirable.
- Have strong verbal and written communications skills in English, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Have executive speaking and presentation skills – including experience delivering formal presentations (to both large and small groups) and white-boarding sessions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform architectural analysis and should know how to design enterprise-level systems.
- Should know how to design and simulate tools for the perfect delivery of systems.
- Should know how to design, develop, and maintain systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality service design.
- Must work with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- Should know how to deliver a high-performing solution architecture that can support the development efforts of a business.
- Plan, design, and configure the most typical business solutions as needed.
- Prepare technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- Ensure that the best practices for configuration management are carried out as it was needed.
- Must work on customer specifications, analyze them, and conduct the best product recommendations associated with the platform.
- Must initiate a healthy discussion with the client and update them from time to time on the progress of a project.
- Must understand the Company needs and architecture so that he can define the system specifications accordingly.
- Responsible for planning, designing, and developing the solution architecture.
- Must communicate requirements of a system to the IT team.
- Analyze and decide the best hardware and software products for integration.
- Responsible for the assigned program and mentor the other members of a team and support when technical issues arise.
- Ensure that infrastructure and architecture are well implemented.
- Must address technical problems, ideas, and other major concerns from time to time.
- Monitor systems routinely to ensure that all business goals are met as per the user requirements.
- Expertise in developing APIs and data driven applications
- Coding experience in Typescript, Node JS,JS, Database basics, NoSql, GraphQL with AWS app sync, AWS amplify, Document DB, S3 , AWS CDK
- Experience on various unit testing frameworks like Jest or Mocha
- Experience configuring and tuning cloud hosted solutions and platforms
- Experience reviewing and implementing DevOps and Agile standards and practices
- Have a working knowledge of modern software practices and technologies such as agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Experience with Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures
- Ability to navigate complex organization policies, build trust and credibility with clients
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate complex technical topics to senior stakeholders within the client
- Have experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
- Have familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Microsoft, VMware and Oracle;
- Be AWS-certified (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate). Previous working experience with AWS is a plus, but not required.
- Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers;
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice