Sr. ExecutiveBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30075093 City Gurgaon State Haryana Country India
Location:IFFCO Tower, 7th Floor, Plot No.3, Sector-32, Gurgaon - 122001 (Haryana), India
Responsible for providing technical assistance to the Consultants/Customers and to support the sale workforce in all computer aided equipment selection and other technical fucnitons as deemed necessary, in line with the company EH&S and ISO IMS Quality System processes and procedures.
Key Performance Areas
1. Responsible for meeting Application Engineering requirements covering Enquiry Quotation process, technical selections, compliance statements, Technical submittals, Reply to comments, preparing quotations in CRM & SAP, preparing weekly quotation reports, updating tasks in AE Actions file, enquiry handling follow-up, tracking and updating the system regularly and other special / urgent actions from AM / SM / BU.
2. To be able to read the enquiry in detail, understand, check the project details, schedules and prepare proper technical selections by offering suitable solutions and helping customers choose Carrier productsfor their projects.
3. He shall be responsible for making sure that all the inquiries received are being responded on time with right type of equipment selection, quotation, and ensure the customer receives the quotation.
4. Follow up with customers for getting more information on JOB IN HAND (JIH) projects and updating Sales manager / BU Manager for assigning SE.
5. Update the latest catalogs and software for the team.
6. He shall be the AHU, FCU product champions, create standard selections for Pricing, Assigning tasks, report product isues, enquiry screening & feedback.
7. He should be conducting internal trainings.
8. Technical activities involves analysing technical requirements of the projects, render technical guidance to the Sales Engineers, prepare technical selections meeting the schedules and project specifications, comparison tables using the latest product data catalogues, technical literature, bulletins, software for customers on daily basis.
9. Handling important key customers providing them prompt technical support, selection software trainings, replying to MEW related queries and controls items requirements updating them regularly about the products.
10. To constantly being in touch with Sales Team discussing project requirements on assigned tasks update the CRM actions in the database.
11. To ensure smooth information flow between Sales, Applications and Consultant engineering teams on time.
12. To bring new ideas and develop new ways to handle tasks ensuring Carrier products are approved by the consultants, clients, and customers with ease. 13. Visit customer offices/sites for technical meetings along with Sales team to get the technical selections, submittals approved as and when required.
14. To develop and nurture healhthy relationship with customers & ensure Carrier products get immediate approvals in the projects.
15. To select equipment for CML using the latest updated selection tools/software and meeting closely the SE/customer budgets, proposing energy efficient solutions meeting the local regulations as applicable.
16. Joining the Middle East AE team weekly for the Technical discussion and updating on the completed, pending tasks. Giving the Sales team an update on the latest Carrier products, software, and tools.
17. Provide technical comparisons & schedules for Consultants engineer when assigned.
18. Attend all assigned HAP trainings, Technical trainings, product trainings, design trainings, as per schedule and enhance knowledge.
19. Share resources and work on the Common folder, Quick selection sheets, pricing, and products comparisons for the team benefit.
20. Update Sales team with any job in hand projects and ensure those actions are prioritized over the rest of the day to day actions.
21. Monthly reporting for pending number & the completed number of tasks before closing ensuring the KPIs are met and exceeded.
22. Give immense importance to Consultant comments and ensure the same are respoded promptly and within the time frame.
23. Get to know in detail the local regulations, international standards used in the product design & certifications like EUROVENT, AHRI, LEED, MEW etc for improving your knowledge and offering products accordingly after discussing with the same with the sales team.
24. Attend the local authorities’ events, update team, management, and the factories on the latest requirements & regulations.
25. Report Turnbacks and Escapes regularly Comply with Code of Ethics in respect to your Customers, Employees, Shareholders, competitors and to carry out your duties and responsibilities as mentioned there.
COMPETENCIES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
Competencies: ▪ Intergrity ▪ Forward Thinking ▪ Customer Focus ▪ Focus on results ▪ Analytical thinking ▪ Teamwork Other skills: ▪ Ownership of assigned tasks ▪ Good Listening skills ▪ Excellent communication skills ▪ Presentation skills ▪ Interpersonal relationship Key performance indicators: ▪ Response time ▪ Assigned Tasks completion on time ▪ Additional Tasks completion on time ▪ Managers evaluation ▪ SE rating
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: • Sales Engineers & Sales Managers • Product Marketing • Consulting Engineers • Service team • Parts teams
External: • Factories • Customers • Consultants • Clients • Regulatory bodies
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ACADEMICS:
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or related HVAC field. LEED accreditation is an additional advantage. Minimum 4 to 6 years’ experience and have full understanding of HVAC and CML design concepts, deep understanding of Chiller, AHU & FCU Equipment technologies and expert in time management.
Personal traits and Behaviour:
• Good experience working in the same field with proven track record in UAE
• Good knowledge of HVAC basics, CML productsin particular
• In depth understanding of consultant specifications and schedules for CML • Heat load calculations matching selections for CML products.
• Fluent in written and verbal communications skills • Expertise in handling all above Application work
• Excellent computer skills, MS Office, MS Excel, Product software selection programs, handling Autocad files, creating spreadsheets, preparing quotations in SAP and AC system design
• Team-player with good communication and inter-personal skills
• Good planning abilities, result oriented, presentable with a good personality
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice