Sr Manager, L&D - High Potential Programs (Remote)Business Unit Carrier Job ID 30078946 City Remote City State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAFLO: Carrier-Home Florida Remote Location, Remote City, FL, 06032 USA
Carrier is a world leader in HVAC, Refrigeration, as well as Fire & Security solutions. For over a century, we have been developing innovative products and services that have changed the way people live and work. That drive for innovation continues today with a renewed focus on creating solutions that will change the world for the better. At Carrier, we see possibilities in everything.
Carrier has an immediate opening for a High Potential Development Program Sr Manager.
This role will be the leading expert senior leadership will turn to in order to get advice and support for companywide programs implementation for high potential development.
This individual will report to the Learning & Development Director and will have the opportunity to work closely with Business Units and functional leadership to deploy initiatives to further enhance the development of our high potential employees to drive the Company’s strategy implementation.
The ideal candidate will have near-term career upside and potential to take on broader responsibilities.
- Design, propose and deploy global high-potential development programs that enhance succession readiness for critical roles and support Carrier strategies.
- Make recommendations on vendor selection, program design and support deployment of global executive coaching program.
- Design and deploy assessment tools and programs along with 360-degree feedback process.
- Identify, make recommendations, and then manage high potential assessment tools.
- Support business needs by designing and rolling out specific development programs that enable execution of Carrier strategies.
- Manage for all programs and initiatives in scope of this position, the end-to-end process including but not limited to design, deployment, selection/nomination of participants, execution of the program, cohort management, feedback process, program effectiveness and metrics, etc.
- Recommend developmental experiences and create framework tools and consistent approach for Carrier organization on high potential development programs.
- Meet with top talent & high potential employees for mentoring, development and retention as needed.
- Support Talent, Engagement and Culture leadership on ad hoc program requests as needed.
- Provide scorecards of program impact and effectiveness to senior management.
- Provide effective performance management support for program management team member(s).
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Must have strong business acumen and demonstrate an understanding of how to plan for and effectively manage development programs on a global scale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, strong teaming orientation and high adaptability.
- Prior demonstrated experience with implementing global high potential programs.
- Ability to work effectively and influence others in a diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with applying data to business challenges.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Can lead through ambiguity.
- Superior perception skills and well executed business judgment.
- Able to work with sensitive and confidential material and possess good business judgment.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Effectively coaches and develops others.
- Proven ability to influence in a matrix environment and secure alignment across key stakeholders.
- Second language would be a plus.
- BA/BS in business, Human Resources or related area of study
- MA/MS/MBA is preferred.
CARRIER Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice