Service Sales EngineerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30056752 City Eastern Region State Eastern Region Country Saudi Arabia
Location:Carrier, King Fahad Road, Al Khalidyah Al Janobyah, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Carrier, the world leader in heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions is in a joint venture with E.A. Juffali & Brothers in Saudi Arabia since 1987 and operates as Arabian Air-Conditioning Company and Carrier Saudi Services Company. E.A. Juffali & Brothers, established in 1946, is one of the leading business houses in Saudi Arabia. It operates business ventures in the fields of manufacturing, distribution, services, contracting and consultancy, in key sectors including air-conditioning.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
- To increase the sale of service division products.
- To discuss with customers and contractors on the high tech. products that we deal in.
- To be link between customers and operations department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for handling various service-related enquiry received at branch.
- Responsible for preparation of offers for submission to client and review of contracts received to check whether the requirements have been clearly defined; and to ensure that requirements for an order received by verbal means are agreed before acceptance.
- Responsible for assessing the capability to meet subcontract requirements and resolving discrepancies (if any) in the contract and maintaining records for the same.
- Responsible for finalizing changes in the contract if required, communicating the contract details as well as amendments (if any) to the relevant persons and maintenance of contract review records.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in HVAC service sales or HVAC equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Proven flair in selling high tech. or unique products.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What do we offer?
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture
- Participate in incentive plans
- Get development and learning opportunities
- Get competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level
Let’s start a new journey together!
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice