Product OwnerBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30080614 City Beverly State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM60: Sensitech, Inc 800 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA, 01915 USA
This is very unique opportunity to learn and grow your skills by creating and building new product offerings for Risk Management in Cold Chain. Successful person in this role will have firsthand experience with rolling products out to market from concept to launch and be able to shape, design and influence the execution path. The job is very dynamic and requires high level of adaptability to quickly changing environment.
Product owner will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with Lead Product manager to build new software product from 0 to 1
- Understand the vision and strategic intend of the solution, help define use cases for implementation, iterate on concepts
- Based on priority of the use cases help define MVP, work with development and design teams to create a solution, understand and suggest tradeoffs for priorities, attend/organize UX test, drive customer POCs
- Understand customer needs and pain point
- Help drive definition of the user personas
- Lead execution of the prioritized use cases, define development roadmap and schedule for the release.
- Confirm priorities with Lead Product Manager
- Define Features for implementation, including definition of the stories
- Scopes releases to continuously deliver greater value
- Write product requirements documentation
- Work with designers and development team to create concepts and wireframes. Iterate on it as required.
- Own the timeline for execution and establish key milestones. Report on the development progress, risks and issues. Collaborate with project manager to manage schedules.
- Lead all scrum ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, scrums, release planning)
- Track dependencies between the teams
- Experience with validated software per 21 CFR part 11 compliance is a big plus
- Be very curious and be willing to learn a lot of new things fast
- 3+ year of experience of software product manager, product owner/business analyst
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within information technology and/or increasing responsibilities within a related or relevant area of business.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven, hands-on experience in Agile methodologies in a working environment – demand prioritization, planning, and execution to deliver software solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Agile certification: Product Owner
- Familiarity with SAFe and Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with multinational, globally distributed development teams
- Experience working on 0 to 1 products (New products)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice