Lead Developer- IOSBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30078574 City Bangalore State Karnataka Country India
Location:RGA Tech Park, 2nd floor Block-2, Survey # 31/1, Chikkannhelli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore East Taluk, Bangalore - 560035, India
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven working experience in iOS app development and
- Have published at least one original iOS app
- Experience with Cocoa SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- should be having strong experience in using Firebase
- Good to have Siri extension development experience for iOS application.
- Good to have hands on experience in developing Android applications using Kotlin and Kotlin Multiplatform.
- Complete understanding of CI/CD process
- working in Agile environment is a plus.
- 6 to 8 of experience in Mobile technology
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice