Rentals HVAC TechnicianBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30012177 City Acworth State Georgia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAG14: CRS-Atlanta 3701 New McEver Road, Acworth, GA, 30101 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies. These high-technology products and services enable modern life by delivering efficiency, safety, and security across several platforms!
- Service, troubleshoot, and clean heating and cooling equipment and related products. This includes air-cooled and water-cooled systems from 10 tons to 1,000 tons; hot water boilers up to 200 hp; various sizes of air conditioners, pumps, air handlers, cooling towers, spot coolers, electric and gas heaters.
- Maintain, service, and set up rental systems
- Maintain accurate field service reports including refrigerant tracking logs and time keeping logs
- Use power tools, hand tools, and other mechanical equipment
- Operate equipment including vehicles and forklifts
- Load and unload trucks
- Communicate in a professional manner with coworkers, subcontractors, and customers
- Perform other duties as needed including general maintenance, cleaning, lifting, organizing, and general inventory counts to support the business
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate’s Degree or HVAC technical certification preferred
- 3+ years of Commercial HVAC experience; Rentals experience preferred
- Proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting, and cleaning heating and cooling equipment and related products
- Proficiency with Windows operating system, MS Outlook, and Internet Explorer or other web browsers
- Ability to acquire EPA Universal license within 60 days of hire
- EPA 608 Universal certification preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Certification a plus
- Must be able to lift and manipulate objects up to 50 pounds
- Must adhere to all EH&S policies and standards
- Ability to work on-call and/or overtime as required to support the business
- Travel requirement: 10% (domestic and international)
Work is performed in a variety of environmental conditions with exposure to outdoor temperature variations, noise, vibrations, gas or fumes, grease, cleaning solvents, degreasing agents, machinery and its moving parts, odors, and dust particles.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice