Rentals HVAC TechnicianBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30085935 City Acworth State Georgia Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAG14: CARRIER RENTAL SYSTEMS,611 METROMONT RD,HIRAM, GA 30141-2805 USA
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
About this role
Carrier Rental Systems provides year-round solutions for temperature control, power generation, or special event needs by renting and selling HVAC equipment during emergency breakdowns, planned outages, equipment retrofits, and plant expansions. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, customer-focused individual to join the organization as a Rental technician to support Atlanta Depot area.
In this role you will utilize your skills and expertise front facing commercial customers in repairing and installing heating and cooling equipment that is under warranty, and or needs just any type of repairs. With your experience you will work on Hot Water Boilers, Pumps, Air Handlers, Cooling towers, Electric and Gas Heaters. Working Overtime is required, this is a NON-Union Role. Work is performed in a variety of environmental conditions with exposure to outdoor temperature variations, noise, vibrations, gas or fumes, grease, cleaning solvents, degreasing agents, machinery and its moving parts, odors, and dust particles.
- Service, troubleshoot, and clean heating and cooling equipment and related products. This includes, but is not limited to the following: air-cooled and water-cooled systems from 10 tons to 1,000 tons. Hot water boilers up to 200 hp. Various sizes of air conditioners, pumps, air handlers, cooling towers, spot coolers, electric and gas heaters.
- Maintain, service, and set up rental systems
- Maintain accurate field service reports including refrigerant tracking logs and time keeping logs
- Use power tools, hand tools, and other mechanical equipment to service and repair rental systems as needed
- Operate equipment including vehicles and forklifts
- Load and unload trucks
- Communicate in a professional manner with coworkers, subcontractors, and customers
- Perform other duties as needed including general maintenance, cleaning, lifting, organizing, and general inventory counts to support the business
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2+ years of Commercial HVAC experience
- 2+ years’ experience in servicing, troubleshooting, and cleaning heating and cooling equipment
- 1+ year experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must Have Ability to obtain and maintain Forklift Certification
- Must be able to lift and manipulate objects up to 50 pounds
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain EPA Universal license within 60 days of hire
Other qualifications you may have that would be beneficial in this role include:
- Associates degree or HVAC technical certification
- HVAC Rentals experience
- EPA Universal License
- EPA 608 Universal certification
- Forklift Certification
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice