Regional Sales Manager - Middle EastBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30102610 State Dubai Country United Arab Emirates
Country:United Arab Emirates
Location:UTS Carrier, Palladium building, 2nd floor, Al Quoz, Dubai, UAE
Role: Regional Sales Manager - Middle East
Location: Dubai, Unites Arab Emirates
Contract type: Full-time
Build a career with confidence
At Carrier, you’re joining the world leader in healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. We create solutions that matter for people and our planet – and our employees are the heart of it all. We are a company of innovators and problem-solvers who are united by The Carrier Way – our vision, values and culture.
As an employer of choice, we strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. In short, Carrier’s greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees – and we’re excited for you to join the team.
About the role
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for successfully selling enterprise software solutions within the Nlyte software suite in the region, thus 50% travelling will be required for this position. You are an expert in our field keeping up on trends in the industry and maintaining a strong knowledge of offered solutions and upholding software and team objectives through internal communication.
Nlyte Software is a global company developing commercial solutions in the Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) market. Nlyte’s solutions portfolio includes discovery and Microsoft SQL Server R Services based on Artificial Intelligence and have applicability beyond the data center.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Salary with comprehensive benefits offered
- Join a progressive cutting-edge company offering exposure to new technology and the opportunity for career advancement!
We are looking for people who are self-driven, motivated and results-oriented. You are also recognized for your strong communication, organization, and time management skills. If this is you, get in touch.
As a minimum you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Previous sales experience selling IT software solutions
- Knowledge of Data Centres Infrastructure Management
- Understanding of problems and solutions in scheduling, monitoring, and auditing in an enterprise environment in data centres
- Existing network with Datacentre owners and operators
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identify and qualify business opportunities through marketing generated leads and prospecting.
- Initiate telephone calls to develop relationships, identify problems, and propose our software and services.
- Navigate the sales process by identifying the need, demonstrating the solution, encouraging the trial, and closing the sale.
- Communicate customer demands and trends internally, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
Our commitment to you
Our greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees. We strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where you feel that you belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. This is The Carrier Way.
Join us and make a difference.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice