Manager, Digital MarketingBusiness Unit Carrier Job ID 30012853 Date posted 09/01/2020 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings!
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the execution of digital marketing initiatives for the corporate website(s), employing best practices and ensuring relevant and up-to-date content strategy, along with platform enhancements and website compliance requirements.
The ideal candidate should understand the current and new realities of digital across a globally diverse workforce and demonstrates cutting-edge practices across new channels and platforms. S/he is comfortable in a high-performing, fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to produce various digital marketing and website creative projects. In addition, s/he will be adept at multitasking and maintain a strong commitment to quality!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for website content updates which includes identifying new content and managing a regular refresh cycle, to ensure content is current and relevant for several World Headquarters owned sites in several languages.
- Develop and execute integrated digital campaigns that include a website presence with communications and social media as required.
- Provide strategic guidance and best practices for over 1000+ websites globally
- Responsible for technical review and approval of brand websites for usability, SEO/SEM, performance, compliance and more.
- Facilitate the assessment and deployment of new digital marketing tools at WHQ and across the go-to-market businesses globally
- Manage marketing automation platform, CMS and other digital marketing tools.
- Prepare standard work on a variety of digital / web topics relevant to the business.
- Stay abreast of digital technology trends and their relevance and application to the Carrier business.
- Manage digital audits for brand and technology requirements.
- Support other digital marketing efforts and projects as required.
- At least 5 to 7 years of demonstrated success in digital marketing and website management within a complex business environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in CMS, marketing automation, email marketing and CRM platforms; e-commerce platform experience is a plus.
- Experience in both HTML and CSS and should be able to easily modify code as needed.
- Skilled in website and email analytics, Google Analytics preferred
- The ability to work with urgent deadlines, changing priorities, and to manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously, in a professional manner.
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative, but also to be a strong team player.
- Must have strong writing, editing, project management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficiency in all applicable software packages (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite), understanding of web architecture and browser capabilities.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice